Uttar Pradesh realizes the power of partnerships and the importance of Corporates / Individuals in achieving our vision for sustainable prosperity for the people of the State for which Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plays a vital role.
- “As per the section 135 of Companies Act- 2013, the companies having Net worth of INR 500 crore or more; or Turnover of INR 1,000 crore or more; or Net Profit of INR 5 crore or more during any financial year, shall be required to spend 2% of its average net profit in activities stated in Schedule- VII.”
- The State has the impact created through CSR initiatives could be humongous if they are customized to meet the specific needs of the state.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plays a vital role in development of society. The State has the impact created through CSR initiatives could be humongous if they are customized to meet the specific needs of the state. As per current situation of the Covid pandemic we all shall stand together in the fight against corona.
On one hand where Covid situation is getting worse across the globe and governments & administration of several countries are struggling to tackle the situation, Government of Uttar Pradesh on other hand has delivered the best possible results while dealing this crisis since 2020, when it all started.
In spite of the economic crisis and other unavoidable circumstances, UP stood firmly and fights against Corona. UP has jumped from the 12th position in Business Reform Action Plan (BRAP) 2017-18 to the 2nd position in BRAP-19. UP has left behind several leading states of India in Ease of Doing Business annual rankings. Attaining the 2nd rank clearly indicates that entrepreneurs have been receiving the benefits of reforms implemented by the UP Government for promotion of industry and internal trade even during the crisis.
Uttar Pradesh realizes the power of partnerships and the importance of Corporates/Individuals in achieving our vision for sustainable prosperity for the people of the State which is why we are continuously succeeding in setting milestones in different sectors.
Now to conquer the fight against Corona, Corporates are shaking hands with the State Government in helping the people to deal with the current situation in various ways. Few such corporates are Flipkart and many more.
Also, Corporates which are willing to support the citizens of Uttar Pradesh in view of Covid-19 can help in following ways:
- Donating Masks, Gloves, PPE Kits, Covid Care Kits etc. to Hospitals/Individuals directly or through Invest UP
- Can Donate in Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Distress Relief Fund
- Arrangements of Oxygen Cylinder, Oxygen Concentrator etc.
- Assist in Establishment of Covid Hospitals, Oxygen Plants etc.
- Arrange Food and other daily essentials for needy
- Spread Awareness regarding Covid Precautions, Vaccination, Treatment etc. through Hoarding, Banners, Newspapers, Social Media etc.
- Deploying Volunteers with the support of State Government to spread awareness and help those who need it
- In additional ways other than mentioned above
Corporates who are concerned to help the citizens of Uttar Pradesh through CSR can get in touch with us. Fill the form given below and we will contact you in no time.
Let’s come together, forward in the fight against COVID-19.
Companies Eligibility for CSR
CSR Criteria as per the Section 135 of the Companies Act 2013:
- Every company having net worth of INR 500 crore or more, or turnover of INR 1000 crore or more or a net profit of INR 5 crore or more during any financial year shall constitute a Corporate Social Responsibility Committee of the Board.
CSR Committee provision:
- With more than 3 directors out of which at least 1 director shall be independent director.
CSR expenditure limit:
- Company to spend, in every financial year, at least 2% of the average net profits of the company made during the three immediately preceding financial years, in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility Policy