Footfall of 238 Million (14% share in India)
Highest Domestic Tourist footfall in India
Highest Foreign tourist footfall in India
for heritage and cultural tourism.
destination for wellness, MICE, adventure and eco-tourism in India.
- 7 Tourism circuits exists and Defined Heritage Arcs 10 more
- Attractive Festivals and Fairs, viz, Taj Mahotsav, Kumbh mela, Holi, Deva mela,
Matar Sankranti Mela, etc.
- New initiatives, viz, Travelers’ Conclave & Deepotsav
- Kumbh 2019 – Spiritual Carnival 245 million footfall within 2 Months (239.5
million domestic; 1.03 million foreign)
- Beating the Highest Average State Annual Footfall in India of 350 million
Key Policy Support
Land use conversion & Development charges Exemption
Key Policy Highlights
Uttar Pradesh Food Processing Industry Policy 2017
- Capital Investment Subsidy @25% upto Rs 50 lakhs
- Additional Grants-in-aid to Mega Food Parks upto Rs 50 Cr under
- Additional Grants-in-aid @10% under SAMPADA scheme for fruits
and vegetables processing industries
- Interest Subsidy@100% for 5 years to micro and small food
processing industries,, and @7% for 5 years for establishments other than micro
and small food processing industries.
- Interest Subsidy for purchase of reefer vehicle/ mobile cooling
van @7% for 5 years
- Export promotion incentive @50% reimbursement of expenses
incurred on exporting processed food samples for test marketing; and
reimbursement of 25% of transportation cost up to INR 10 lakhs p.a. for 3 years.
Also 20% reimbursement of Free On Board value up to Rs 20 lakhs per beneficiary
p.a. for 3 years.
- Patent registration fee reimbursement @75% and Quality
certification fee reimbursement @50% for internationally accepted quality
- INVEST UP
- 4th Floor Block A PICUP Bhawan,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010
- +91-522-2720236, 2720238