Key Policy Objectives
- Preservation and development of local crafts / skills and promotion of the art.
- Increase in the incomes & local employment
- Promote product quality and skill development
Key Policy Highlights
Regarding execution of the scheme, following actions are to be taken for products from each district
- Prepare database regarding circulation, stakeholders, total production, export, availability of raw material and to arrange training.
- Research of possibilities regarding production, development, marketing of the product.
- Prepare a micro plan for product development, marketing promotion and to provide additional opportunities of employment and wage increment of the concerned artisans and workers.
- Provide advertising, publicity and marketing opportunities at district, state, national and international level.
- Necessary coordination with MUDRA, PMEGP, Stand Up Schemes of Government of India as well as Mukhya Mantri Yuva Swarojgar Yojna and Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojna of Government of UP for providing required finance to new and existing units. To start new schemes for the purpose as needed.
- Setup Co-operatives and Self Help Groups. Hosts general and technical training of the craft and technology development.
Download Policy Document (English Language Size : 82.2 MB Last Updated On – Oct 17, 2021)