Uttar Pradesh Food Processing Industry Policy 2017
- Capital Investment Subsidy @25% upto Rs 50 lakhs
- Additional Grants-in-aid to Mega Food Parks upto Rs 50 Cr under SAMPADA scheme
- Additional Grants-in-aid @10% under SAMPADA scheme for fruits and vegetables
- Interest Subsidy@100% for 5 years to micro and small food processing industries,,
and @7% for 5 years for establishments other than micro and small food processing industries.
- Interest Subsidy for purchase of reefer vehicle/ mobile cooling van @7% for 5 years
- Export promotion incentive @50% reimbursement of expenses incurred on exporting
processed food samples for test marketing; and reimbursement of 25% of transportation cost up to INR
10 lakhs p.a. for 3 years. Also 20% reimbursement of Free On Board value up to Rs 20 lakhs per
beneficiary p.a. for 3 years.
- Patent registration fee reimbursement @75% and Quality certification fee
reimbursement @50% for internationally accepted quality certification
Download Policy Document (English Language) Size : 319 KB Last Updated On – July 26, 2021 Download Policy Document (Hindi Language) Size : 127 KB Last Updated On – July 26, 2021