- Capital grant @upto 50 percent reimbursement of the eligible amount subject to maximum limit of INR
One (1) Crore for incubators
- Financial support to cover operational expenditure @ upto INR 30 Lakhs per year for 5 years or until
self-sustainable whichever is earlier for the incubators
- State level annual incubator rankings shall be introduced as per the KPI framework approved by the
PMIC. Top3 performers in the ranking will be awarded amount of INR 3 Lakhs, 2 Lakhs and 1 Lakh per
year to the winner, first runner up and the second runner up respectively
- Grant-in-aid (covering capital and operational expenditure)@ upto INR 10 crores to CoE during span
of 5 years from the date of establishment.
- Incentives for Start-Ups:
- Sustenance allowance @ INR 15,000 per month per startup for a period of one-year upto 10
startups per incubator per year at the idea stage.
- Seed capital @ upto INR 5 Lakhs per startup as marketing assistance upto 10 startups per
incubator per year to launch the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) in the market
- Patent Filling reimbursement @INR 2 Lakhs for Indian patents and INR 10 Lakhs for International
Download Policy Document (English Language Size : 433 KB Last Updated On – Oct 21, 2021)